The ADI SL5 narrow style heavy duty locking bolt is the industry standard.
Suitable for securing shop fronts, warehouses, hotels, community recreation areas, storage facilities and garages.
Idea solution for narrow style doors or gates.
- Can be locked in open or closed position.
- 32 x 144 mm body size.
- Hardened 178 mm (7") bolt as standard.
- 13 mm diameter bolt with 45 mm throw.
- Reversible bolt.
- Suitable for both aluminium and timber applications.
- Suitable for swinging and sliding doors.
- Ideal for shop fronts, warehouses, hotels, community recreation areas, storage facilities and garages.
- Can be rear or front mounted.
- Steel strike plate.
- Incorporates a 570 oval cylinder.
- Compatible with most restricted keying systems.
- Supplied with mounting template and all fixing componentry.
- Extended locking bolts and concealed fix plates are also available.
- Supplied boxed with 2 keys.
- Australian Made and Owned.
- Finished in satin chrome.