The next generation Carbine T&L Handles significantly improve the security of garage tilt-adoors, cabinets, electrical cabinets, gates, toolboxes, and car ute canopies, by adding extra strength to the lock body ensuring maximum resistance to attack.
With a modern designed chrome plate finish to complement existing assets, the Carbine T&L Handles range features a completely modular system for changing locking positions including an interchangeable spindle which allows for installations on thinner or thicker applications.
In addition, the Carbine T&L Handle range takes a 6-pin 530 cylinder that can be removed from the front, making rekeying simple with the option available to upgrade to a restricted keying system such as EVVA or EKA CyberLock.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Simple to adjust
- Suits either 90 degree clockwise turning, 90 degree anti-clockwise turning and 180 degree clockwise or anti-clockwise turning
- All are rear fixed to minimise potential for lock tampering
- Supplied with screws for solid and sheet steel doors
- 6 pin 530 cylinder on the Keyline LKW9 (Silca LW5) profile
- Standard 75mm spindle length
- High corrosion resistance
- Key retain function available with optional key retain cam and blockers (included with the lock)