dormakaba MS2602 series stainless steel 60 mm mortice lock.
Ideal for commercial applications.
Fire rated to 4 hours.
For dimensions see FAQs.
Supplied with turn snib adaptor.
SCEC approved for SL3.
- MS2602 primary mortice lock.
- Case, cover & faceplate constructed from 304 grade stainless steel.
- Operated by key or handle outside or by turnsnib, key or handle inside.
- 60 mm backset as standard.
- 14 mm stainless steel reversible latch bolt.
- Anti-lockout function built-in.
- Easily adapted to most functions.
- Suits door thickness 32-50 mm.
- Supplied with turn snib adaptor.
- Supplied less cylinder.
- Compatible to most restricted keying systems.
- Compatible with most electric strikes.
- SCEC approved (SL3).
- MS2600 Series lock conforms to level SL8 (Physical Security) in accordance with Australian lock standard AS4145.2-2008.
- MS2600 Series lock conforms to level D8 (Durability) in accordance with Australian lock standard AS4145.2-2008.
- Fire rated up to 4 hours.
- Finished in stainless steel.