Lockwood Selector® 3772 universal mortice lock.
The new Selector® 3770 series mortice lock was designed to incorporate a greater range of lock functions into one primary lock. In addition to anti-lockout setting, the Selector® 3770 series also includes an industry first selectable holdback feature.
All handing setting (Passage, Combination or Escape) can be adjusted via the hub selector located under the face plate.
Successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2015, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
Holdback must not be activated on fire doors.
For dimensions and handing see FAQs
- Universal function primary mortice lock.
- Easy Red /Green function setting.
- All lock settings are made from under the faceplate allowing for simple in-door configuration.
- Standard primary locks include anti-lockout and holdback capabilities (holdback not suitable for fire doors).
- Operated by key or handle outside or by turnsnib, key or handle inside.
- Zinc diecast body with stainless steel chassis plates for improved strength.
- Through-fixing of rose furniture turnknobs and escutcheons.
- Electric Strike compatibility.
- 60 mm backset as standard, 89 mm and 127 mm available upon request.
- Suits door thickness 32-50 mm.
- 15 mm stainless steel reversible latch bolt.
- Supplied less cylinder.
- Supplied with Selector® 'V' cam.
- Compatible to most restricted keying systems.
- Finished in stainless steel.