The Lockwood 001 would have to be regarded as the benchmark of automatic deadlatches on the market today. Strength, durability, attractive design and high quality construction have combined to make the 001 an ideal lock for all domestic and many commercial applications.
This double cylinder deadlatch is suitable for open-in timber frame doors.
For dimensions see FAQs
- Automatic double cylinder deadlatch for timber frame.
- LockAlert® function (red when engaged and green when released).
- Safety Release™ (automatically unlocks the internal knob upon entry).
- 60 mm backset.
- Cut resistant 18 mm projection stainless steel bolt.
- 11 concealed anchorage points.
- Door frame strengthener.
- Hold back function from both sides.
- Suits door thickness 30-45 mm.
- Internal and external 5 pin tumbler mechanism.
- Compatible to most restricted keying systems (Using 001 inner barrel and 201 6 pin cylinder.)
- Supplied boxed.
- Finished in satin chrome pearl.